Apartments ALPsmart in the valley Oetztal
(Hochoetz/Kühtai, Soelden, Obergurgl-Hochgurgl)
New-build apartments ALPsmart in the village Habichen (Oetz) has good location near the bus stop, but in the same time in the quite place next to kids playground and a forest. Place has a stunning view on the valley Oetztal. Habichen is located near well developed village Oetz with all necessary things: Grocery stores, sport shops, few doctors, good restaurants and bars, ski lift and info center. Habichen itself has few great restaurants which are just few minutes walk away from the apartment.
- 160 meters to a busstop. With a bus you can get free of charge to 3 main ski resorts (Hochoetz, Solden, Obergurgl-Hochgurgl).
- 1 km to Acherkogelbahn lift (Skiresort Hochötz/Kühtai) – 3 min with a car or 14 min walk.
- 1.5 km to Spar Grociery store – 3 min with a car or 17 min walk.
- 29 km to Giggijoch lift (Ski resort Solden) – 30 min with a car.
- 40 km to Hochgurglbahn lift (Skiresort Obergurgl/Hochgurgl) – 45 min with a car
Apart for 2 persons
.. details and rates>>
Apart for 4 persons
.. details and rates>>
Because of the great location next to motorway you can make ski safari on the different ski resorts:
- 52 km to Waldbahn lift (Skiresort Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis) – 50 min with a car.
- 62 km to Silvretta lift (Skiresort Ischgl) – 57 min with a car.
- 52 km to Pitz-Express lift (Glacier Pitztal, Skimap) – 56 min with a car.
- 57 km to Nasserein lift (Skiresort St. Anton am Arlberg) – 47 min with a car.
- 43 km to Rosshütte lift (Skiresort Seefeld) – 41 min with a car.
As for summer activities in the Alps Apartment ALPsmart has top location:
- 1,1 км – 14 min to famous and beautiful bridge Wellerbrücke over whitewater river Ötztaler Ache. This place is famous because of the world kayaking championships – Sickline.
- 1,2 км – 14 min walk to Acherkogelbahn lift, which brings you up to the 2020 m hight to Hochoetz – Widiversum. Here starts lots of high mountain tracking routes.
- 2 km – 30 min hike to on of the most beautiful and warm lakes in Tirol – Piburger See. (you can get here also with a car for 10 min.)
- 8,3 km – 11 min with a car to a Stuibenfall hike, it’s the highest waterfall in Tirol. There is also stunning Via Ferrata (high rope) route.
- 55 km – 40 min with a car to Innsbruck
- 168 km – 2 h 20 min to München